Heath is a member of the Estate Planning Section of Kratt Dedmond & Associates, PLLC. He graduated summa cum laude from North Carolina Central School of Law in 2001 and has been licensed to practice law in North Carolina since then. After law school, Heath received an advanced law degree (LL.M.) in tax law from the University of Florida. Heath previously practiced in Moore County before moving his practice to Raleigh in 2007. Heath concentrates his practice in estate planning and administration, but also assists clients who are establishing business entities as well as with other tax issues.
Heath and his wife, Holly, live with their dog, Barkley, in Durham. Both are huge UNC fans and attend many UNC baseball, basketball, and football games each year.
- University of Florida
- North Carolina Central University School of Law
Durham, North Carolina (2001)
- University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, North Carolina (1994)
Articles and Presentations
- Basic and Intermediate Estate Planning - FirstHealth Foundation Estate Planning Series
- Variety of estate planning topics for financial planners - Not for profit organizations
Associations & Memberships
- FirstHealth Foundation Professional Advisory Council
- Moore County Bar Association, President
- Sandhills Tax Roundtable